Race@Airport - Vilshofen Germany
Wednesday, 15th of August was the date, when Bandidos of the South Central Federation had the chance to proof themselves ¼ mile worthy!
After many conversations with the event organizer, Bandido SDA Darius 1%er was able to bring back the open Harley Davidson class into the well known Race@Airport series in south of Germany after years.
We competed with 13 rides, some of us with high perfomance carbon bikes - others with stock steel horses... but apparently the drivers skillz were not to be sneezed at either!
After four runs the results were clear:
1. 12.552s Schlumpers 1%er („home-made“ Dyna / BigBore TwinCam)
2. 12.778s Frank 1%er (Night Rod / Revolution)
3. 13.027s SDA Uwe 1%er (StreetGlide / G&R TwinCam)
4. 13.120s Member of Imperators MC (modified FXR / Evolution)
5. 13.216s SDA Darius 1%er (StreetBob / SE TwinCam)
6. 13.225s Frank 1%er (Softail / 103ci TwinCam)
7. 13.465s Nick 1%er (StreetBob / SE 120r TwinCam)
8. 13.597s Grease 1%er (Softail / 103ci TwinCam)
9. 13.806s Sunny 1%er (RoadGlide / 103ci TwinCam)
10. 13.980s Chopper 1%er (Softail / 88ci TwinCam)
11. 14.008s Hans 1%er (RoadGlide / SE 110 TwinCam)
12. 14.647s Hansi 1%er (RoadKing / 103ci TwinCam)
13. 15.026s Christoph 1%er (Softail / 88ci TwinCam)
Due to the short time of preparation and communication, this years drivers were only BMC members but of course, we would like to see many other bikers competing at the ¼ mile race the in the following years! So feel free to spread the word to your friends, brothers and families or maybe bring yourself and your own bike to the race.
This event was a great success for the Bandidos MC to be represented in public. We had many good conversations with visitors, officials, drivers and other MC Member in and around the BMC paddock.
Even Presidente Mike Kok 1%er was positive about that kind of event and honored us with his presence.
We would like to thank "Gustl", the organizer of this awesome event for the trust and the opportunity he gave us!